Saturday, January 25, 2014

Karlstad Sofa with Nailhead Trim


Doesnt my sofa look so much classier now? I love how nailhead can make an Ikea sofa look higher end (not high end, but higher :)

Yesterday, I shared my tips on how to apply nailhead, since the sofa is made of a plethora of different plywoods, not all of the nails went in the same, so I had to remove more than usual, but about an 1.5 hours later I was finished!





Due to the padding on the side, I couldnt get as close to the edge as I would of liked ...


and a little preview of our not so exciting light in the office area ... dont worry, I have a new one to swap it with :)

Hopefully, I can make some final decisions on the cane chair this weekend ... Im being indecisive!

Happy Friday, hope you have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment