Sunday, March 2, 2014

Annie Sloan French Linen

Annie Sloan chalk paint in French Linen. It is absolutely my color of the moment. I have always loved neutrals and this is a neutral that will mix with any other colors you have going on without being the same old white or black. It is a grey that is soothing and warm and suddenly, I gotta paint everything in it!

annie sloan french linen

I have posted here a dresser I painted in French Linen. It was first painted with primer and after distressing, the primer peeks through. I just love that look!




 I dontated this dresser to the silent auction at my sons school, but I have another dresser I am starting that I am going to do in the same finish so I can offer it for sale through my Etsy shop. Look for it soon along with an upcoming post of how to do this finish:)



annie sloan french linen
Annie Sloan chalk paint in French Linen

No comments:

Post a Comment